Locally based forestry insurance solutions
- A plain English policy wording
- Highly competitive premiums
- Fire, Impact, Malicious Damage perils covered to the insured value
- Limits for Earthquake, Landslip, Volcanic & Hail can be requested
- Option to add the perils of Wind, Snow & Ice or Pest & Disease to your program
- Insured values are agreed per hectare
- Re-Establishment Costs, Fire Fighting Charges, Debris Removal and Claim Costs are part of the standard package
- NZ's leading insurance knowledge around carbon forestry and the ETS
- Security of Lloyd's
- Special Public Liability insurance package available
- NZ based insurer & people
Questions about forestry insurance? Call us and we will simplify things for you by providing you with an offer to insure your forest plantation that won't be beaten. Our insurance offering includes all the benefits mentioned on this page, plus more. Large or small forestry owner, spend your insurance dollar carefully by securing the best terms, commensurate with the best cover.
The insurance market has undergone changes in the past few years with fewer insurers around and policy wordings becoming more complex to understand. Ask your insurance broker, or forestry consultant, to contact ForestCover today for terms and get a fresh approach, competitive rates and NZ's best wording.
Time to Talk
Sage Partners Ltd are a wholesale insurance professional and are the managing agents for the ForestCover insurance facility into Lloyd's of London.
We designed the very first carbon credit based forest insurance policy in NZ by tailoring traditional timber policies to reflect the uniqueness of carbon based forests. We then insured the very first carbon forest in Australasia and now insure approximately 70% of carbon based forestry insurance in NZ.
With significant timber and carbon forestry insurance under management, talk to us, your broker, or forestry consultant, about how ForestCover can deliver you a quality solution for your insurance needs.
Not all insurers are created equal. It pays to know the security and legislative protection afforded to you when placing your insurance program.
Does your insurer hold a license to transacted insurance business in NZ.?
Need a Quote?
Fill in the following ForestCover forms as applicable.
Timber & Carbon Proposal Form
Cover for your timber and carbon units.
Risk Assessment Form
The Risk Assessment is required for all timber and carbon policies.
Liability cover for your forestry and carbon activities.
Forestry Policy Wording
ForestCover Forestry Policy Wording 2022
ForestCover Public Liability Policy Wording
ForestCover Statutory Liability Policy Wording